Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, curd sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Curd sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Curd sandwich is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Sandwiches as a snack has many fans. yogurt sandwich recipe - kids lunch box recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. curd sandwich also popularly known as raita sandwich. it is a healthy, instant lunch box / snack box recipe for kids. however, i wouldn't restrict to only kids as it can also be a very good lunch box option for adult as well. this easy sandwich can be very nifty to all those kids.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have curd sandwich using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curd sandwich:
- Make ready 8 slices Bread
- Take 1 bowl Hung curd
- Prepare 1 bowl Broccoli
- Get 3 Grated carrots
- Take 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Take 1 tbsp Grated ginger
- Take 2 tbsp Onion
- Make ready as needed Some dried herbs oregano & basil
- Get as required Red chilli flakes
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon Black pepper
- Make ready to taste Salt according
- Prepare 2 tbsp Butter
Instructions to make Curd sandwich:
- Take a bowl tie curd in a cloth and hung it keeping the cloth little above from it's bottom the water drains out to bowl and you will get thick hung curd.
- Transfer the hung curd to another bowl.
- After then take a pan for water boiling drop the stem of broccoli into the pan and boil for 3 minutes.
- Drain the water from the broccoli and grate it,grate carrot and ginger also.
- Add all ingredients into the curd bowl and mix it stuffing is now done and ready.
- Take the bread slices and spread some butter on them.Heat a tawa for roasting the sandwiches
- Take a bread slice and top it up with the stuffing.Cover up the stuffing with another bread slice. Now apply some butter over the tawa and spread it.Place the sandwich to the tawa to roast.
- Apply some butter over the sandwich as well and turn the side.
- Now transfer the roasted sandwich out in plate.
- Serve it with green chutney and tomato sauce.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
Curd sandwich recipe with step by step photos - quick, easy and tasty sandwich recipe with a spiced veggie curd filling. Sandwiches as a snack has many fans. Most sandwiches are easy and quick enough to prepare. also there are many variations one can do in the stuffing. curd sandwich recipe yogurt sandwich recipe - kids lunch box recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. curd sandwich also popularly known as raita sandwich. it is a healthy, instant lunch box / snack box recipe for kids. however, i wouldn't restrict to only kids as it can also be a very good lunch box option for adult as well. this easy sandwich can be very nifty to all those kids. Curd Sandwich or Yogurt Sandwich or Dahi Sandwich recipe is a healthy, creamy and wholesome sandwich loaded with fresh vegetables. Curd sandwich is an easy breakfast or snack recipe and a great tiffin box recipe for both kids and adults. Eat them toasted or as it is, either way, the curd sandwich taste great! Curd sandwich or yogurt sandwich is healthy Indian sandwich recipe. It is a perfect sandwich recipe for lunch box. Hung curd, mixed with colorful vegetables seasonings and cheese makes an excellent curd sandwich spread. Eat them toasted or as it is, either way, the curd sandwich taste great! < Curd Sandwich Dahi Sandwich is a flavourful and delicious breakfast option. This has lots of veggies along with the goodness of curd. It is a good and healthy alternative for mayonnaise as well. You can easily prepare this sandwich for breakfast or evening snack or after school snack for kids. You just need hung curd along with some veggies. Veg curd sandwich recipe video - Mix vegetable curd sandwich for breakfast or snack. Making this sandwich is similar to the cream cheese or the mayo sandwich and this would be a good option to those who do not consume mayo or cheese. I usually use hung curd as a substitute to mayo and cream cheese many a times in sandwiches and burgers as curd is something always present in my kitchen. Curd Sandwich / Yogurt Sandwich is one of my families favorite specially my sons.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food curd sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!