Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, braised rabbit. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook braised rabbit using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Rabbit:
- Make ready 4 rabbit legs
- Get 1/2 cup red wine
- Get 2 tbsp vinegar
- Get Few sprigs fresh thyme
- Take 5-6 cloves garlic
- Take 1 large onion chopped
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take Handful raisins
- Get 10-12 pitted green olives, handful parsley leaves for garnish
- Prepare For rabbit stock :
- Take 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- Get 1 tsp whole coriander seeds
- Get 1 tsp whole black pepper crushed
- Get 1 tbsp juniper berries
- Prepare Salt as per taste
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
Instructions to make Braised Rabbit:
- For Stock :In a deep bottom pan on medium heat Place rabbit legs, add water to just cover, 1/2 tsp salt and bring to a boil, turn heat off. Skim of any sludge, remove rabbit in a bowl and set aside. To the stock add rest of stock ingredients bring to a boil cover and let it cook for about an hour. Strain and set aside 1cup.
- In a hot pan add oil, onions cook until translucent add garlic, raisins, add wine, vinegar, stock, add rabbit pieces, thyme, bring to a boil, check for seasoning, cover and let it cook on a low flame for 2 hours.
- Add olives, parsley leaves, let it sit for 10 minutes and serve with potato salad or any carb of your choice, enjoy!
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food braised rabbit recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!