Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, peri peri & mango marinade. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have peri peri & mango marinade using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peri Peri & Mango Marinade:
- Make ready 1 pinch Ground Cumin
- Make ready 5 tsp Peri Peri Seasoning
- Prepare 1/4 Mango (Mashed)
- Take 1 pinch Smoked Paprika
- Take 1 pinch Onion Granules
- Prepare 1 pinch Garlic powder
- Get 2 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Basil
- Take 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1 Salt & Pepper to taste
- Take 32 Naked Strippers
Instructions to make Peri Peri & Mango Marinade:
- Smash the hell out of the mango so it's like a puree and add the other ingredients and sit a few chicken breasts in a sealed plastic container and shake it for 17 minutes. let it soak all the flavours in and then cook the meat till its done…. Chicken doesn't come medium rare so I ain't going to check it for you…… You lazy sods. PS if you wondered what naked Strippers are… It's not an ingredient, I just thought I would throw a curveball into the recipe. Leave for at least a few hours or overnight
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food peri peri & mango marinade recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!