Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, loaded avocado shrimp salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook loaded avocado shrimp salsa using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa:
- Get 1 lb raw shrimp peeled and deveined*
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Salt and black pepper, or to taste
- Make ready 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 3 medium limes, juiced
- Take 2 medium/large avocados
- Take 1/2 english cucumber
- Make ready 3 medium or 4 roma tomatoes
- Get 1 small onion finely diced
- Make ready 1/2 cup Cilantro (1/2 bunch) chopped
Instructions to make Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa:
- Season shrimp lightly with salt and pepper. Place a large skillet over medium high heat. Once the pan is hot, add 1 Tbsp olive oil. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook 3 minutes total, turning once halfway. Saute just until cooked through then remove from the pan. Transfer to cutting board, coarsely chop and place into a large mixing bowl.1. Squeeze the juice of 3 medium limes over the shrimp, stir and set aside to marinate while you prepare remaining salsa ingredients.(i might have used to much lime juice i did use 4 small ones)
- Dice cucumber, tomato and avocado and add them to the mixing bowl with shrimp.
- Finely dice onion and chop 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro. Add to the mixing bowl then stir together all of the ingredients until well combined and serve. We love this served with hot sauce (such as Tabasco) and tortilla chips.
- Notes- *If using any sized pre-cooked shrimp - rinse under cold water, pat dry with paper towels then chop.
Your daily diet have to contain at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. Moreover, you should have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you decide to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food loaded avocado shrimp salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!