Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, beetroot rava pudding -chukandar sooji ka halwa – diwali dessert recipe. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beetroot rava pudding -chukandar sooji ka halwa – diwali dessert recipe using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Rava Pudding -Chukandar Sooji Ka Halwa – Diwali Dessert Recipe:
- Make ready 1 cup Sooji or Semolina
- Take 1 medium size Beetroot
- Make ready 1/2 cup Sugar
- Take 2 cups Water
- Get 5 tbsp + 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Ghee
- Get 2 tbsp Fennel seeds
- Get 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup Chopped pistachios
Instructions to make Beetroot Rava Pudding -Chukandar Sooji Ka Halwa – Diwali Dessert Recipe:
- Boil medium size beetroot in a pressure cooker and then peel the boiled beetroot. Cut boiled beetroot into small cubes and grind with 1/4 cup of water. - Make a smooth puree. It yields 1 cup of beetroot puree. - Heat 5 tbsp of ghee in a deep non-stick kadai and roast sooji till the colour turns brown.
- Boil 1 cup of water in another pan and add boiled beetroot puree, a pinch of salt. Boil water until sugar dissolves completely. - Mix it quickly in roasted sooji mixture and make sure there are no lumps. - Cook for another minute on low flame, stirring continuously.
- Keep on stirring until the whole mixture starts thickening and starts to leave the edge of the kadai. - Add fennel seeds, cardamom powder, salt, remaining 1 tbsp of ghee and mix well. - Garnish with chopped pistachios and serve hot. - Tips: - - Adjust sugar according to your taste.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beetroot rava pudding -chukandar sooji ka halwa – diwali dessert recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!