Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, amchur chutney with brown sugar – easy & quick recipe. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have amchur chutney with brown sugar – easy & quick recipe using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Amchur Chutney With Brown Sugar – Easy & Quick Recipe:
- Take 4 tbsp Amchur powder
- Take 1 cup Brown sugar
- Prepare 2 cups Water
- Make ready 3 tbsp Raisins
- Make ready 4 tbsp Roasted Sunflower seeds
- Get Spices:
- Prepare 1 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- Get 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Roasted Fennel Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Black salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt –
Instructions to make Amchur Chutney With Brown Sugar – Easy & Quick Recipe:
- Dissolve the amchur in a 1/2 cup of water and mix well. - Heat a deep saucepan and put dissolved amchur mixture with remaining 1 & 1/2 cups of water. Mix them well. - Let it boil for 5 minutes on medium flame. Now add brown sugar and mix till to dissolve.
- Take 1/4 cup of prepared amchur brown sugar mixture in small bowl and add all spices. Mix them well. - Put prepared spices mixture and raisins back into the saucepan.
- Cook the chutney on low flame till to right and little thick consistency. - Add roasted sunflower seeds once chutney cools down.
- Tips: - Keep aside to cool and store in a glass jar. - This stays good in the fridge for 6 months. - Don’t overcook chutney. It will be thick when cools down. - You can add any dry fruits of your choice.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food amchur chutney with brown sugar – easy & quick recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!