Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, peri peri bites. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook peri peri bites using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peri Peri Bites:
- Make ready 6 Green chillies
- Prepare Cheese sticks 6
- Get Chicken sticks or chicken tika bites 100 g
- Get Oil for frying
- Make ready 1 Egg
- Get Bread crumbs as per needed
- Make ready Oil for frying
Instructions to make Peri Peri Bites:
- Cut dignously chillies remove seeds,fill with chicken sticks and cheese sticks,press together, and put in fridge fo 30 mins
- Beat egg,spread crumbs in plate,take out chillies,dipp in egg,roll in crumbs,repeat.Put it in cold place until oil become frying point.
- Fry chillies one by one till golden,remove from wok on pepper napkin.
- Arrange in serving plate,serve with cillie garlic sauce.
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try adding several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a great eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food peri peri bites recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!