Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spiced chickpea fritters (vegan). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spiced Chickpea Fritters (vegan) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spiced Chickpea Fritters (vegan) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spiced chickpea fritters (vegan) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Chickpea Fritters (vegan):
- Prepare 225 g can of chickpeas
- Make ready 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- Get 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Make ready 1 tablespoon oil
- Make ready 1 onion, chopped
- Get 1 green pepper, chopped
- Get 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Get 2 small red chillies, deseeded and chopped
- Take 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Prepare 10 g fresh/frozen coriander
- Prepare 1/2 lemon zest
- Make ready 1 dessertspoon of lemon juice
- Get Egg replacement for 1 egg (or a different binding agent)
- Take Salt and pepper
- Prepare 3 tablespoons flour
- Prepare 2 tablespoons oil
Instructions to make Spiced Chickpea Fritters (vegan):
- Fry the coriander seeds and cumin seeds on medium heat for 1-2 mins. Then crush them with a pestle and mortar.
- Fry the onion, green pepper, garlic and chillies in the oil for 5 mins until softened and beginning to brown. Then stir in the toasted ground spices and turmeric. Cook for a further 30 secs.
- Drain the chickpeas, then blend them in a food processor with the coriander sprigs until evenly chopped, but not puréed. Transfer to a bowl then stir in the pan mix, lemon zest and juice, and egg replacement. Season mixture with salt and pepper
- Once cool enough, form 8-12 patties with your hands. Coat each patty with flour, place it on a tray, then reshape the patties with a spatula. Fry each patty in the oil on high heat, 1 minute on each side, until a golden brown colour.
- Serve up and enjoy!
You must include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you should eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spiced chickpea fritters (vegan) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!