Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, italian mapo tofu with anchovies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Italian Mapo Tofu with Anchovies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Italian Mapo Tofu with Anchovies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have italian mapo tofu with anchovies using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Mapo Tofu with Anchovies:
- Take 1 block Silken tofu
- Take 100 grams Ground meat (pork and beef mix)
- Make ready 1/4 Onion (or new spring onion)
- Prepare 3 Asparagus
- Prepare 3 Anchovy filets
- Get 1 slice Bacon
- Make ready 200 ml Water
- Make ready 2 tbsp White wine
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp Consommé stock granules
- Take 1 to 2 large cloves Garlic
- Get 1 Red chili pepper
- Take 1 Black pepper and extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready 1 Katakuriko
- Take 1 Fresh or dried herbs such as basil or parsley
Steps to make Italian Mapo Tofu with Anchovies:
- Slice the tofu in half horizontally, wrap in paper towels and drain the excess water for 20 to 30 minutes. The photo shows the tofu wrapped in paper towels and a kitchen towel. If you want to cut some time, microwave the tofu to drain the water faster.
- Discard the hard ends of the asparagus, peel the bottom with a vegetable peeler, and cut into 5 cm pieces. Cut the bacon and onion into 1 cm squares. Roughly chop the garlic cloves.
- Put some olive oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and the de-seeded chili pepper and saute until fragrant. Add the anchovies and saute while smashing them up, to transfer the flavor to the oil.
- Add the ground meat, and when it's browned, add the onion, bacon and asparagus and saute. Add the white wine and allow the alcohol to evaporate.
- Add the water and the soup stock granules, then break up the tofu into chunks and put in the pan. Taste, and adjust the seasoning. Dissolve some katakuriko in an equal amount of water, and add to the sauce to thicken.
- Turn the heat off and add the black pepper and plenty of herbs. Stir gently so as not to crush the tofu, and it's done.
- It's also delicious if you add some roughly chopped tomatoes. If you do so, add a bit more soup stock granules to adjust the flavor. You can use firm instead of silken tofu, and add broccoli instead of tomato.
Your daily diet should have at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living equips you with a solid diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food italian mapo tofu with anchovies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!