Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mom's braised marinade chicken😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mom's braised marinade chicken😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗 using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Braised Marinade Chicken😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗:
- Make ready 1 kg chicken, cut into smaller pieces, debone on the drum
- Prepare 2 lemons juice
- Prepare 1 tbs Chinese Shaoxing Cooking wine/Chinese sweet Rice Wine
- Prepare 2 cubes Chicken stock,dissolved in 1cup of water from the kettle
- Prepare 2 tbs ABC Indonesian Sweet Soy Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbs Hoisin sauce
- Make ready 1/2 cup NZ Tomato Ketchup
- Take 3 fresh green chili, deseeded, cut 1 inch
- Make ready 5 garlic cloves, minced
- Take 1/2 tbs ginger paste
- Get 2 tsp Sesame oil
- Get 3 pink potatoes, peeled then diced small cubed
- Make ready 1 carrot diced into small cubed
- Make ready SIDE DISH:
- Make ready Fried the raw prawn chip in hot oil or
- Take buy 1 bag Kerupuk chips from Asian Take-away restaurants
- Get 2 tbs Mediterranean dressings for the raw salad
- Get 1 bag mixed raw salad (of your choice)
- Prepare 1/2 Cucumber sliced
- Make ready 2 cups (ratio 1: 3 x water)of Jasmine Rice cook in Rice Cooker
Steps to make Mom's Braised Marinade Chicken😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C /400F. Prepare a deep large ovenproof baking dish: spray with Olive oil. In a large bowl put the chicken pieces, spread the lemon juice and marinade for 10'. In a small bowl add 2 Tbs ABC Sweet Soy Sauce, Hoisin sauce, Tomato Ketchup, ginger, garlic, 1 cup chicken stock, fresh green chilies and 2 tsp Sesame oil and mix. Then pour the sauce mixture over the chicken and mix all over to coat well. Marinade again for 15', do not marinade for longer than 1 hour.
- In a small pot put 3 cups water and pinch salt, add the potatoes, boiled 15' then add the carrots and continue to boil for further 4'. Slightly tender then turn off the heat, remove and set aside. In a small bowl put the raw salad, put pinch of salt and 2 tbs mediterranean dressing and toss. For garnish: Sliced cucumber
- On the ovenproof baking dish put the par-boiled potatoes & carrots spread on the base dish, then on top put the Chicken pieces & the marinade juice, then on top sprinkle salt n grinded black pepper. Cover with foil and bake 20'-30' turning over for one time the chicken.
- The chicken starting to get tender and golden brown colour on top, then remove from the oven. Let it rest for 10'. Then transfer them to a serving deep dish. 😙To serve over a Steamed Rice with a side dish of raw salad, crunchy Kerupuk Chips, sliced cucumber and a cup of Jasmine tea.🍜🥗🥂🍵☕
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mom's braised marinade chicken😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!