Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sambal bilis puff. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sambal Bilis Puff is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sambal Bilis Puff is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sambal bilis puff using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sambal Bilis Puff:
- Make ready For the pastry puff
- Take 2 cups all-purpose flour (cold)
- Make ready 1 stick butter, grated (cold)
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Take 8-10 tbsp water (cold)
- Prepare For the Sambal Bilis
- Get Anchovies
- Get 2 tbsp dried chilli paste
- Get 1 onion
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic
- Get 1 tbsp sugar
- Take 1/4 tbsp salt
- Make ready Water or tamarind juice
Steps to make Sambal Bilis Puff:
- For the pastry puff, mix flour, salt and butter in a big bowl until well combined. Then pour the water bit by bit and mix the mixture with spatula until you get a crumbly texture. Use your hand and mix the mixture to form a dough.
- Shape the dough like a "brick" and wrap it with plastic and chill it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Then, dust your table/counter top with flour, roll the chilled dough into a rectangular shape. Fold the dough about 1/3 from the right side and 1/3 from left side. Turn the dough 90 deg, and roll it again into a rectangular share and fold it again. Repeat these steps until you get 4 Turns (1 Turn = 1 step of rolling and folding).
- After you completed 4 Turns, chill the dough in the refrigerator or you can freeze it for about 2-3 months.
- For the sambal bilis, fry the anchovies until golden brown or crispy. Then, put it aside in a bowl.
- Stir fry the onions and garlic until soft. Next, u add the dried chilli paste. Make sure to stir it occasionally so the chilli paste mixture won't get burned and until it is properly cooked.
- Then, add a little bit of water or tamarind juice, salt and sugar.
- When the chilli is cooked, add the fried anchovies and mix until the chilli paste is properly distributed.
- To make the sambal bilis puff, take out the pastry puff from the refrigerator, roll it until you get the desired thickness. Cut into a small squares (about 2"x 2"), put the sambal bilis on the square dough, brush the sides with egg wash and fold it into a triangle. Then brush the surface of the pastry with egg wash again and bake it in the oven.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Next, try adding several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy optimal health as you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sambal bilis puff recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!