Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beef rissoles goulash in gravy with side dishes 😍🐂🍅🧀🍸. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef rissoles goulash in gravy with side dishes 😍🐂🍅🧀🍸 using 30 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Rissoles Goulash in Gravy with side dishes 😍🐂🍅🧀🍸:
- Make ready 3 cups Rice
- Take 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- Make ready 1 big onion, diced
- Prepare 2 eggs beaten
- Make ready 2 tbs vege Rice Bran oil for fry
- Prepare 3/4 cup Ketchup tomato sauce
- Make ready 3 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 tbs Smoked Paprika
- Get 1-2 tsp soft brown sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp mustard
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Get Grinded Black pepper
- Get 1 tbs brown sugar
- Take 1 tbs wine vinegar
- Prepare 2 tbs all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup cold water
- Prepare Garnish: Celery leaves a handful,chopped roughly
- Take 4 pink potatoes,peeled &sliced thickly, steam cook for 20'
- Take Mashed cook potatoes:salt,black pepper, 2tbs butter,1/2cup milk
- Get Then mash them together, on top add a handful cheddar cheese
- Get side dish
- Make ready Stir-fry Veges: 2 tbs vege oil
- Take 1 red onion sliced & 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Prepare 1 handful cabbage, chop roughly
- Get 1 carrot, grated
- Make ready 2 inches leeks, slice thinly around
- Make ready 1 stalk celery, dice
- Take Garnish: parsley chopped.🥕
- Get To serve on warm steamed Jasmine Rice
Instructions to make Beef Rissoles Goulash in Gravy with side dishes 😍🐂🍅🧀🍸:
- In a bowl put 2 eggs and beat, add salt and pepper then add the minced beef. Mix with a big spoon. Add a handful of breadcrumbs and mix. Make patties beef. In a saucepan out 1 tbs oil, fry onions first until half cooked, then add 3 tbs oil, heat then add the Beef patties and cook over high heat until brown on both sides. Lift the patties out and put onto a dish.
- In the same wok put mustard, paprika, brown sugar, garlic powder and salt, mix until combine. In another small bowl put Worcestershire sauce, Ketchup tomato sauce, wine vinegar and mix. Add the wet mixture to the dry mustard mixture. Add 1 1/2 cups water and then add the fried beef patties, mix and bring to a boil with a nice gravy. Taste the season. Turn off.
- Transfer the whole lot mixture to a prepared Crock Pot,put on high heat. Cover.Reduce heat,simmer in a low heat or auto heat for 6 hours or until meat is tender.In a half way cook add the flour slurry/mixture to thicken: How to make the flour slurry?In a small bowl combine flour& the remaining cold water until smooth.Stir& pour into the patties mixture over the crock pot,put to a high temp then cook lowering the heat &stir 2' or until thickened with the lid on.Then turn off, transfer to a plate.
- In the mean time cook the potatoes slices on a double pot, to steam for 20'. Remove & put potatoes into a medium glass bowl, a heat resistant bowl. Sprinkle salt on top potatoes, add 2 tbs butter and 1 cup milk and mash. Then on top sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese. Then put the bowl under a hot grill oven for 10' or until the cheese has melted. Remove the bowl and place on the table.
- Stir-fry Veges: in a wok put 2 tbs oil, heat then add onions stir fry 2 ' then add the cabbage, Leeks and stir fry 4', then add garlic, grated carrots and diced celery. Remove, add top pinch of salt, grinded black pepper and stir, until just cooked then Remove. Decorate on top centre with chopped Parsley. Put on a serving plate.
- On the rice cooker put the Jasmine rice in water 1 inch high above the surface of the rice and cook on high for 20'. (or ratio rice and water is 1 cup wash rice and 3 cups water).It's time to go to the table: Serve the Soft Patties with the gravy on top of the mashed potatoes or on a bed of steamed Jasmine rice. Serve with side dish stir-fry Veges. Garnish on top rissoles dish with a little Celery leaves or chopped parsley.
- Freeze option: freeze cooled meat mixture in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a saucepan, stirring occasionally and adding a little broth or water if necessary.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food beef rissoles goulash in gravy with side dishes 😍🐂🍅🧀🍸 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!