Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick pizza crust with 4 ingredients 😍🍟🍕🍺😋. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook quick pizza crust with 4 ingredients 😍🍟🍕🍺😋 using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Pizza Crust with 4 Ingredients 😍🍟🍕🍺😋:
- Make ready 350 g all-purpose flour
- Make ready 2 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready 2 baking sheets tray, lined with baking paper
- Take Toppings:
- Get My Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Get (see my cooking recipe "Crispy Pizza Base With Yeast")
- Get 4 tbs My Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Get pieces Mozzarella
- Get 2 handfuls Cheddar Cheese
- Make ready spicy Salami Pepperoni
- Prepare 8 Anchovies
- Make ready 6 Basil leaves
- Prepare Side dish: Frozen Savoury Potato chips cut into wedges, thawed
- Get 1 tbs Dried Rosemary
- Take Salt & crushed Black pepper
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Take 2 tbs Olive oil
- Take 1 large tray, oiled lightly for potato chips
- Take Cold Beer 2 bottles for drinks
Steps to make Quick Pizza Crust with 4 Ingredients 😍🍟🍕🍺😋:
- Heat the oven to 200C or 189C fan/gas 6
- In a big deep plate coated with oil the potatoes wedges. In a small bowl mix the potato chips dried ingredients. Mix the potato wedge dip into the mixed dry ingredients, one by one then place on the prepared large oiled tray. Then put into the preheated oven, bake for 20' then turn over the potatoes and lower down the temp to 180C and continue to bake for another 10' until golden brown. Remove, cover and set aside.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl, add 2 tbs oil and 170ml water then stir, and knead for 2' until it forms a ball. Then flatten it with a rolling pin. If stiff, add more water, it should be soft but not sticky. If too sticky on your fingers then add 1 tbs of flour.
- Knead on a floured surface for 3'-4'. Roll into 2 balls, then flatten out. With your knuckles press on the dough inside starting from the centre pressing towards the edge, 1" from the border that the border becomes slightly higher, then brush on top border with the Olive oil (so the border crust won't become dry during the baking time in the oven). Spread on top dough with thin Pizza Sauce.
- Add topping if your choice, Mozzarella pieces, anchovies, spicy sausages pre-fried then add grated cheese and bake each on a baking sheet for 15' at the pre-heated of 200C degrees when is golden brown at the edges, remove. Put the basil leaves on top.Then drizzle with Olive Oil. With the roller, cut each Pizza into 6 pieces, then transfer into 2 individual plates. Transfer the baked Potatoes chips onto a large deep serving dish. To serve with 2 glasses of cold drinks or with cold Beers.🍽🍟🍕🍺
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food quick pizza crust with 4 ingredients 😍🍟🍕🍺😋 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!