Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, peri peri sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peri Peri Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Peri Peri Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peri peri sandwich using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peri Peri Sandwich:
- Prepare 4 bread slices
- Make ready 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Get 2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- Get 1/4 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Get 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- Take 1/4 teaspoon black salt
- Prepare 2-3 teaspoon butter - adjust
- Take 1/2 boiled potatoes sliced
- Prepare 1/2 tomatoes sliced
- Get 2 tbsp grated cabbage
- Make ready 1/4 capsicum thinly sliced
- Get 1/2 onion thinly sliced
- Get 4 tbsp grated cheese
- Get 1/2 teaspoon chat masala
- Get 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
Steps to make Peri Peri Sandwich:
- Add Mayonnaise, chilli powder, ginger pwder, garlic powder, sugar in a bowl
- Next add red chilli flakes, oregano and black salt. Mix everything well until well combined
- Trim edges of bread slices and apply butter on only 1 side of each slices
- Invert buttered side downwards and generously spread mayonnaise on non buttered side of each slice
- Now place sliced potatoes on top followed by onions, tomatoes, capsicum in sequence
- Mix chat masala and cumin powder in a bowl. Sprinkle this mixture on top of veggies
- Next place cabbage on top. Sprinkle grated cheese on top. Again sprinkle chat masala mix on top of cheese
- Now place mayo side of bread slice on top with buttered side facing upwards. Gently press it
- Grilling the sandwiches is optional, you can serve as is. I have grilled them on grill pan
- Serve the sandwiches warm with chips and lemonade/ Soft drink
- Note: I have used veggies here, you can use cottage cheese/chicken/roasted veggies etc as filling as desired
Your daily diet must include at least a few of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food peri peri sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!