Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, teriyaki glazed salmon donburi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook teriyaki glazed salmon donburi using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi:
- Get 125-250 g precooked sticky jasmine rice, (depends on appetite),
- Make ready 1 fillet of salmon, skin left on,
- Prepare 1 small-medium carrot grated,
- Prepare 20 g precooked baby broad beans, left to cool,
- Take 2 spring onions, chopped,
- Prepare 1.5 tsp Teriyaki sauce, (I used 'Lee Kum Lee' brand),
- Get Half a red chilli, sliced finely, seeds removed,
- Get 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce,
- Get 1 small pinch of salt
- Get Coconut oil spray
- Prepare To garnish:
- Make ready Nigella seeds
Instructions to make Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi:
- Preheat your oven to 180 (fan). Line a small baking tray with foil and spray the foil with coconut oil spray. This is to prevent the salmon from sticking. Place the salmon onto the oiled foil skin side up. Spray the top of the salmon with some oil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and glaze the skin and sides of the fish with 1tsp of teriyaki sauce. Return to the oven to bake for a further 10 minutes.
- When the salmon is almost ready, prepare the donburi. Reheat the cooked jasmine rice and place into the base of the bowl. Season with a tiny pinch of salt and the light soy sauce. Next pile up the grated carrot on one side. Add the broad beans neatly into the bowl again in a pile. Repeat with the spring onion.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and glaze it with the remaining Teriyaki sauce. Slice it up and lay it into the bowl. Sprinkle over the chillies and finally garnish with some nigella seeds. Enjoy!
You must have several superfoods in your diet everyday. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, try to add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. See to it that you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to become disease free. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food teriyaki glazed salmon donburi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!