Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fenugreek methi thepla. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fenugreek methi thepla using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fenugreek Methi Thepla:
- Make ready 200 gram wheat flour
- Take 50 gram pearl millet flour
- Get 100 gram Fenugreek leaves (finely chopped)
- Prepare 20-30 gram coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Prepare To taste salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tsp green chilli ginger garlic mix paste
- Get 2 tbsp curd (yogurt)
- Make ready 2 tbsp jaggery
- Make ready 1 tbsp white sesame seed
- Take as needed Oil
- Make ready as needed Water to knead dough
Steps to make Fenugreek Methi Thepla:
- Step 1 :- To knead a dough of thepla :- Take a wheat flour and pearl millet flour mix it in a bowl. Now, add all ingredients and mix it with your fingertips. it will be crumbly looking texture. After that add adequate water and knead into semi soft dough. After 15 minutes, knead the dough with pinch of oil once again to smooth out.
- Step 2 :- To roll thepla from dough :- Divide dough into equal round balls. Flatten it out between your palms. Take one flatten ball, dip it into dry flour and roll it into your desired diameter/circle using rolling board and rolling pin.
- Step 3 :- To cook Fenugreek (methi) thepla :- Place rolled thepla on a griddle. Flip when one side is partly cooked and spread oil on this partly cooked side. Flip the thepla again and spread the oil on this full cooked side. Flip thepla on a griddle for couple of times till you get golden spots. You can also press methi thepla with spatula while cooking. Serve this thepla with plain yogurt or mango pickle.
Your daily diet need to have at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Observing a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fenugreek methi thepla recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!