Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, methi matar parantha/ peas fenugreek pancake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook methi matar parantha/ peas fenugreek pancake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Methi Matar Parantha/ Peas fenugreek pancake:
- Take For dough-
- Take 2 cups wheat flour / All-purpose flour
- Take 1 tbsp semolina (optional)
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Salt
- Take Milk as required to knead the dough to enhance the taste
- Make ready For stuffing-
- Take 1 cup frozen/ boiled peas mashed
- Take 2 tbsp finely chopped onions
- Make ready 1 cup chopped Methi
- Make ready 2 tbsp freshly chopped fresh Cilantro
- Make ready 2 tbsp cashew nut powder
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala
- Make ready 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Anardana powder
- Get 2-3 Green chilli
- Prepare 1/2 cup boiled potato / paneer (optional)
Steps to make Methi Matar Parantha/ Peas fenugreek pancake:
- Prepare Stuffing- Heat oil in a pan and add onions to it. Saute it until they turn pink. Now add mashed peas and cook until moisture is absorbed.
- Now add methi and just a tiny pinch of salt.Cover and cook until methi is wilted.
- Add cilantro leaves, cashew powder, pinch of turmeric, garam masala, salt, anardana powder, chopped green chillies.
- Adjust the seasoning. If required. Mix well, once cooked transfer into a plate and let it cool completely.
- 1/2 cup grated boiled potato or paneer (optional) can be added to it. and the stuffing is ready.
- For Dough- Mix all the above ingredients and knead a semi stiff dough. (Don't make it too stiff as the semolina absorbs milk) .
- Cover it and rest the dough for 20 mins.
- Once everything bus ready. Take a dough ball and roll it. Fill the prepared stuffing to it. Seal it and roll it.
- Heat the griddle / tawa and on a medium flame Cook the paranthas and serve with butter/ curd/ pickle.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet every day. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food methi matar parantha/ peas fenugreek pancake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!