Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ayam woku woku (manadonese chicken stew). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ayam woku woku (manadonese chicken stew) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew):
- Prepare 1.5 kg chicken
- Make ready 3 bunches thai basil leaves
- Prepare 1 pc turmeric leaf
- Make ready 2 pcs pandan leaves
- Prepare 2 lemongrass, bruised
- Prepare 3 indonesian bay leaves
- Get 5 lime leaves
- Make ready Spring onions, thinly sliced
- Make ready juice from 4-5 limes
- Prepare 1-2 tomatoes
- Get Oil to stir fry
- Make ready 3 cups Water
- Make ready 5 chilli padi
- Prepare Spice Paste
- Take 6 shallots
- Make ready 6 garlic cloves
- Prepare 5 big red chillies
- Make ready 10-15 chilli padi (I skip this)
- Take 6 candlenuts
- Prepare 3 cm ginger
- Prepare 3 cm turmeric
Steps to make Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew):
- Cut the chicken into desired size, clean and rub it with lime juice and salt. Leave it for 10-15 minutes
- Prepare all ingredients, wash clean1. For Spice Paste: put all ingredients in the blender.
- Heat some oil in the wok, put the spice paste and stir fry until fragrant. Add in chilli padi, lime leaves, bay leaves, spring onion, turmeric leaf, pandan leaves EXCEPT basil leaves
- Add in the chicken. Add water and continue to cook until the water reduced and become thicker gravy. Add salt, pepper, sugar, lime juices to taste.
- Once the gravy thickened, put basil leaves and mix well. Ready to serve with warm rice.
You need to have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Also, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food ayam woku woku (manadonese chicken stew) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!