Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, shiitake mushrooms and spinach. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shiitake Mushrooms And Spinach is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Shiitake Mushrooms And Spinach is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook shiitake mushrooms and spinach using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shiitake Mushrooms And Spinach:
- Get 8 dried Shiitake mushrooms
- Make ready 1 bowl spinach
- Make ready 3 garlic and 2 shallot
- Make ready 100 ml mushroom water
- Prepare Dash salt
- Take 2 tbsp dried Anchovies
Steps to make Shiitake Mushrooms And Spinach:
- Wash and soak the dried shiitake mushroom in warm water till it’s soft (30 minutes) then squeeze dry and cut into smaller pieces and reserve the soaking water, wash and dry the dried Anchovies
- With little oil sauté the dried Anchovies and the shiitake mushroom till it’s fragrant but not not about 2 minutes
- Add the spinach and the mushroom water and mix well and season with salt, for 1 minute (don’t over cook the spinach)
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food shiitake mushrooms and spinach recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!