Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, methi fenugreek matar paneer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Methi fenugreek matar paneer is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Methi fenugreek matar paneer is something which I have loved my entire life.
Matar paneer made in restaurant style. Paneer and methi are two ingredients that can turn any curry in to rich and healthy curry respectively.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook methi fenugreek matar paneer using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Methi fenugreek matar paneer:
- Get 50 gm fenugreek (methi)
- Get 1 bowl green peas
- Prepare 100 gm paneer
- Prepare To taste Red chilli powder
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp kitchen king masala
- Make ready 2 tsp fresh cream(can use homemade fresh cream)
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Make ready 3-4 black pepper
- Make ready 1 Small cinnamon stick
- Get 1 tsp roughly chopped ginger
- Get 1 roughly chopped onion
- Take 1 roughly chopped tomato
- Get handful cashew
- Prepare 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Take 3 cup water
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin seeds
Instructions to make Methi fenugreek matar paneer:
- In a pan add 2 tbps cooking oil. Add bay leaf, black pepper, ginger, cumin seeds and saute for 1 minute.
- Now add chopped onion and saute till they turn golden
- Now add chopped tomato and saute till it turns soft. Now add cashew and some peas saute for 1 minute
- Now take it out in a plate and let it cool.
- Once cooled, transfer it in mixer jar and grind it to fine paste
- Now in a pan add 1 tbps oil and put fenugreek in it and cook for 1 minute.
- Now add all spices, salt red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cinnamon stick, kitchen king masala and finely paste of onion tomato.
- Add 2 cup water and cook for 1 minute.
- Now add green peas and add 1 cup more water. And cook till gravy is according to your consistency.
- Now add fresh cream and mix well and add paneer in diced shape. And cook for 1 minute. Methi (fenugreek) matar (green pea) paneer is ready to serve.
Your daily diet must contain at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you need to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Green living gives you a solid diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
Matar Paneer is a popular Indian curry dish made with green peas and cottage cheese from the North Indian cuisine. Matar paneer made in restaurant style. This mutter paneer is so good, delicious, creamy & flavor packed!!! Paneer and methi are two ingredients that can turn any curry in to rich and healthy curry respectively. Methi (Fenugreek) is a popular winter vegetable in India. I remember those cold winter mornings in Delhi when we were served hot Methi parathas with butter for These leaves have a slightly bitter taste and that's why they pair beautifully with sweet green peas and fresh cream in methi matar malai. Methi matar paneer recipe is a classic restaurant style side dish for roti and also rice. An yummy and easy curry with paneer! Grind chopped tomatoes,ginger,green chillies,cashews,cilantro leaves and seeds to a fine paste. Methi Malai Paneer is a creamy Indian curry made from fresh fenugreek leaves (methi), chunks of paneer (Indian cottage cheese), malai (cream) and spices. The dish is characterized by a rich gravy which is made from onions, cashews, almonds, some spices and cream. Methi Matar Malai tastes mild sweet and has white gravy instead of usual red or green gravies found in classic curries like paneer. Methi matar malai as the name suggests is fenugreek leaves and green peas cooked in a rich creamy gravy flavoured with mild Indian spices. Methi matar malai recipe - very fragrant North Indian gravy recipe made from onion, fenugreek leaves and green peas with some spices. But we order paneer based dishes more often. It has totally different taste and flavor compare to usual punjabi gravies which has onion-tomato based gravy like. Methi Paneer is the vegetarian version of methi chicken. Methi Matar Malai is a rich dish made from freshly chopped fenugreek leaves (methi leaves) , green peas, cream and indian spices. METHI PANEER - Methi Malai Paneer. Methi Paneer (Cottage Cheese Cubes in Indian Sauce) is a perfect weeknight dinner or weekend brunch recipe It's also popularly known as 'Methi Malai Paneer' or Restaurant Style - Dhaba Methi Paneer as this recipe is definitely there on every Indian restaurant.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food methi fenugreek matar paneer recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!