Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, strawberry bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Find strawberry bread stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Strawberry Bread with Frozen StrawberriesThese Old Cookbooks.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have strawberry bread using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry bread:
- Get Bread
- Make ready 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup milk
- Get 1/2 cup oil
- Make ready 1 large egg
- Make ready 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or almond extract
- Take 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Take 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Get 2 cups diced strawberries
- Get 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Prepare Glaze
- Take 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Prepare 1/3 cup finely diced strawberries
- Take 2 cups powdered sugar
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or almond extract
- Take 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream or milk** (optional)
Instructions to make Strawberry bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, milk, oil, egg and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- In a small bowl, toss together the strawberries and the 2 tablespoons of flour to coat the strawberries. Fold the floured strawberries gently into the batter.
- Pour the bread batter into a greased 9"x5" bread pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes. A toothpick inserted in the center of the bread should come out clean. Allow the bread to cool for 10 minutes, then remove the bread to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the glaze, combine the powdered sugar, melted butter, diced strawberries and extract in a small bowl. Mix until it is smooth.
- Once the bread is cool, spread the glaze on top of the bread. Slice and serve.
- We didn't need any milk or cream to make the glaze spreadable, but it may depend on the juiciness of your strawberries. The glaze will be very thick and look like it is not mixing up, but if you keep mixing, it should create a nice creamy pink glaze as shown below. If it doesn't, add milk or heavy cream 1 tablespoon at a time. The glaze will soften as it sits too since the sugar pulls out juices from the strawberries. Keep this in mind when adding milk and don't add too much!
- I often add an extra teaspoon of vanilla or almond extract to the bread batter (along with the wet ingredients) for an extra boost of flavor. I do this especially if I'm not putting the glaze on top. The bread has the most flavor when you add the strawberry glaze!
You should have a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.
Reviews for: Photos of Strawberry Bread. Find strawberry bread stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. When you see this Strawberry Bread, all puffed and brown, cooling on its rack, you could be fooled into thinking it is a yeast bread. Strawberry Bread with Frozen StrawberriesThese Old Cookbooks. A wonderful recipe using fresh strawberries from Netherhill Strawberry Farm in Australia. This recipe also yields a tried and true (and reviewed) great Blueberry & Cream Bread. A wide variety of strawberry bread options are available to you, such as local service location, key selling points, and applicable industries. Strawberry Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Recipe by Ellen Rainey and despite how put together and "pretty" this strawberry bread looks… uhhh it was a complete fail. Download Strawberry bread stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Sweet and luscious strawberry bread is a simple, memorable dessert you never knew you needed! Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Fresh strawberries and cinnamon are the stars in this Easy Strawberry Bread. A great way to take advantage of strawberry season! If you've never tried strawberry bread, prepare to be dazzled. This strawberry bread recipe is full of heart-healthy coconut Strawberry Bread Recipe. Top strawberry bread recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. See more ideas about Strawberry banana bread, Strawberry banana, Betty boop cartoon. · Pineapple banana bread is a fun new twist off of the regular old banana bread! As a kid, I wasn't really into cooking or baking, preferring instead to be outside playing The one thing that I did enjoy helping my mom make, however, was her strawberry bread. This fruit-based bread is mixed with real strawberries and eaten as breakfast.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food strawberry bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!