Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cinnamon sugar almonds. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cook and stir the mixture until the liquid evaporates and leaves a syrup-like coating on the. Then pour almonds into cinnamon sugar mixture and toss to coat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon sugar almonds using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Sugar Almonds:
- Take 1-1 & 1/2 cups Roasted Almonds
- Prepare 1/2 cup Sugar
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- Get 1/4 Cup Water
Instructions to make Cinnamon Sugar Almonds:
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and cook on medium heat.
- The dark colour liquid is getting thick and it soon starts looking like caramel. This stage you worry when to stop cooking because the caramel would quickly become sticky like toffee. Do not worry and keep cooking stirring.
- Does it really look like caramel? It’s not caramel. It’s OK to keep cooking.
- When you keep cooking, the caramel-like liquid starts turning to dry sugar-like. That’s the point to decide when to stop. You can stop cooking when all almonds are well coated. Place them on baking sheet and cool.
- *Warning: After the thick dark caramel-like liquid turned to dry sugar-like, if you still keep cooking, the sugar starts to melt and turn to real caramel. Caramel coated almonds are very nice, but they stick to each other and they are not easy to handle. You might end up spending hours to clean up the saucepan. (I have done that!)
You should have some superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
Combine the water, sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil; add the almonds. Cook and stir the mixture until the liquid evaporates and leaves a syrup-like coating on the. Try this easy yet extremely delicious recipe for cinnamon sugared almonds! Then pour almonds into cinnamon sugar mixture and toss to coat. Spread sugar coated almonds on lined baking sheet. A vegan treat of homemade cinnamon and sugar coated almonds, submitted by Madeline Heising, a student at Northeastern University, is a simple yet elegant twist of salty and sweet. These Cinnamon Sugar Almonds remind of Christmas! And now you can make them at home. Cinnamon & Sugar Almonds: These cinnamon and sugar almonds are absolutely terrific and easy and make a perfect snack. You know, like the kind you pay an armload for at the mall. These Cinnamon Sugar Almond Cupcakes give you the classic cinnamon almond flavor in a moist and fluffy cupcake. These heavenly cupcakes are to die for! Combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and salt, set aside. Place almonds in a large bowl. In a separate bowl whisk egg white, water and vanilla until frothy. These sugar free cinnamon roasted almonds are a guilt-free, protein packed snack. You all know them by the intoxicating smell that completely overtakes you at fairs. Cinnamon Sugared Almonds - SO much better than the mall!! Almonds tossed in egg white, water, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon and salt and baked. These are SO easy to make and they taste AMAZING!!!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cinnamon sugar almonds recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!