Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lumpia panggangsaos asammanis🇲🇨lumpia pie wsweet 'n sour sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lumpia panggangsaos asammanis🇲🇨lumpia pie wsweet 'n sour sauce using 34 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lumpia PanggangSaos AsamManis🇲🇨Lumpia Pie wSweet 'n Sour Sauce:
- Prepare 2 sheets Flaky Puff Pastry (frozen), thaw them
- Take 1 beaten egg, add 2 tsp milk (for top pie)
- Get Preheat oven 220 degrees Celcius (to bake the Lumpia Pies)
- Prepare 2 stalks coriander leaves or mint leaves to garnish on platter
- Make ready Fillings:
- Make ready 500 g Beef Schnitzel
- Prepare Marinade Beef w/3 tbs soy sauce & 1tbs fish sauce,
- Make ready Marinade for 30'. Then fry them until brown. Remove, then add
- Get 1 tbs Sesame Oil
- Prepare 1 bunch green onions (spring onion), diced
- Get 100 g carrots (two) peeled, shredded
- Take 8 pieces Bamboo Shoots,sliced in match-sticks (from can,drained)
- Take 1 small white onions, chopped finely
- Make ready 1 medium size Jicama(Yam Bean or Bingkuang) or 1 Braeburn apple
- Take 80 g Vermicelli (Moong bean, trasparent)
- Get 2 cups water from the kettle
- Make ready 2 Tbs sugar
- Prepare 1 tbs Kikkoman Soy sauce (salty)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 Tbs Rice Bran oil for stir-fry
- Get The Hot Sweet 'n Sour Sauce for Dipping:
- Prepare 1 small red onion, chop very finely
- Prepare 1 fresh tomato, chop very finely
- Get 1 Tbs soft brown sugar (optional)
- Prepare 1 tbs Indonesian Bango Sweet Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 small handful Coriander leaves&stalks,
- Make ready chopped very finely
- Get 1 stalks Green Onion, dice very finely the green part only
- Prepare 3 Tbs Bakers Chipotle sauce
- Get pinch salt
- Get 3 tbs lemon juice & 1 lemon rind
- Get 1 small block of Palm sugar or 1 1/2 tbs soft brown sugar
- Take 2 cups warm water from the kettle
- Take 2 tsp maize cornflour dissolve in 3 tbs cold water, to thicken
Steps to make Lumpia PanggangSaos AsamManis🇲🇨Lumpia Pie wSweet 'n Sour Sauce:
- ☺In a non stick saucepan put 1/4 cup oil, fry the marinade Schnitzel, till brown on both sides, add Sesame Oil. Remove & lift out onto the work table and with a knife slice the Beef into a matchstick width, 3cm length. Remove, Set aside.Add 1 tbs oil to the wok, and heat then add white onions &Bamboo Shoots pieces and stir-fry for 4'. Remove, set aside. 😚.Boil water, cook 80g Vermicelli for 8'. Drain under cold water, with a scissor cut into 3 cm long. Set aside.
- Wash the verges. Chop the white onion very finely, grate the carrots. Dice finely the green onions. Cook the French beans for 17'. Peel and slice the sweet Jicama (or to substitute with 1 Braenburn apple), cut into match-sticks.
- 😊Cut the pastry sheets in half, put the vege &meat at the edge bottom, then fold the 1/4 pastry top onto the edge-bottom.Scallop with fingers the 3 edges. Prick top with a fork to let the steam flows out, then brush top with egg mixture. Put the Pies in the fridge for 15'. Then Bake them in the preheated oven to 220 degrees Celcius for 15' then lower the temp to 200 and continue baking for further 5' or until golden. Transfer on a serving platter.
- Prepare the Hot Sweet n Sour Dip sauce:In a small bowl put Indonesian Bango Sweet Soy sauce,coriander leaves,green onion,lemon juice & zest,Palmsugar or Soft Brown Sugar,water&mix.In a non stick saucepan on medium add 1 tbs oil,add red onion&stir-fry for 1' then add the tomato,salt and stir fry for another 1' then add the cornflour mixture&mix, stir constantly until sauce thicken & smooth.Turn the heat off.Pour the cornflour mixture into the bowl&mix.Then pour this warm sauce into a serving jar.
- To serve: in a large platter put the fried Lumpia, garnish top platter with Coriander leaves/mint leaves. Put aside a serving jar with Hot Sweet n Sour Dip Sauce.
- How t
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lumpia panggangsaos asammanis🇲🇨lumpia pie wsweet 'n sour sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!