Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, black olives and capers in a cream sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Black Olives and Capers in a Cream Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Black Olives and Capers in a Cream Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have black olives and capers in a cream sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Olives and Capers in a Cream Sauce:
- Prepare 4 tablespoons butter
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic finelly chopped
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- Take 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Make ready 4 tablespoons cold milk (optional)
- Make ready 1 tablespoon corn starch (optional)
- Get 1 cup black olives pitted finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tablespoon finely chopped capers
- Make ready Salt (to taste)
- Take Parmesan cheese (to taste)
Instructions to make Black Olives and Capers in a Cream Sauce:
- In a pan melt the butter at low temperature - Add the garlic, the bay leaf - Cook at medium temperature until the garlic is tender
- Add the cream, pepper, mix - Cook for 4 minutes
- To achieve a semi-thick consistency, mix the corn starch with the milk, cook for 2 minutes stirring continuously (this step is optional)
- Add the capers, olives, cook for 2 minutes - Taste to adjust the salt
- Serve hot on your favorite piece of meat, suffed pasta or spaghetti of your choice - Add grated Parmesan cheese on top
You must include several superfoods in your diet everyday. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living gives you a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to become disease free. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food black olives and capers in a cream sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!