Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pork and fennel ragu. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork and Fennel Ragu is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Pork and Fennel Ragu is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork and fennel ragu using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and Fennel Ragu:
- Make ready 500 g pork mince
- Get 1 onion
- Get 1 fennel bulb
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves
- Get 1/2 tspn fennel seeds
- Prepare 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- Take 390 g tomato passata
- Take 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Get Pasta
- Get Salt and pepper
- Take Olive oil
- Prepare Parmesan to serve
Instructions to make Pork and Fennel Ragu:
- Chop up the onion and fennel into small cubes. Save some of the fennel leaves for garnish.
- Put a tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the pork mince. Heat on a medium heat for approx 5 mins, until the mince is no longer red. Use a plastic utensil to ground the mince into small pieces.
- Add the onion and fennel. Cook for approx another 5 mins until the fennel and onion has softened.
- Add the garlic (crushed), fennel seeds and tomato puree. Stir and cooked for 2-3 mins until the fennel and garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and stir.
- Add the passata and stir. Season with pepper. Turn the heat down low and put a lid on the pan. Allow to gently heat for another 20-30 mins.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta per the instructions in slightly salted boiling water.
- Once both dishes are ready, drain pasta and tip into the sauce. Stir.
- Serve with plenty of Parmesan cheese! 🧀 Garnish with the fennel leaves.
You need to have several superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pork and fennel ragu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!