Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pasta puttanesca. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pasta Puttanesca is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Pasta Puttanesca is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pasta puttanesca using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Puttanesca:
- Take 1 chopped onion
- Take 3 clove garlic cloves, chopped
- Prepare 1 handfull of black and green olives
- Get 90 grams anchovis from a can, finely chopped
- Make ready 1 tbsp capers
- Make ready 1 can tomatoes
- Make ready 50 grams parmesan cheese
- Make ready 200 grams pasta
- Prepare 1 dash balsamic vinegar
- Get 1 ground pepper
- Make ready 1 olive oil
- Get 1/2 tbsp dried italian herbs
- Get 1 handfull of rocket lettuce/Arragula
Instructions to make Pasta Puttanesca:
- Cook the pasta al dente
- Bake the onion and garlic in some olive oil with the italian herbs.
- Add the anchovis and a little bit of the oil from the can. After 2 minutes, add capers and olives.
- After about 3 min., add the canned tomatoes and a dash of balsamic vinegar and freshly grounded pepper.
- Let the flavours combine for about 5 minutes, while stirring once in a while.
- Add the rocket to the sauce and stir.
- Drain the pasta once it is ready and add to the sauce. Add seasoning according to taste.
- Make up your plate, add the parmesan cheese and a dash of olive oil. Enjoy!
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pasta puttanesca recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!