Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken stir fry with vegetables and kaffir lime leaves. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Stir Fry With Vegetables and Kaffir Lime Leaves is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Stir Fry With Vegetables and Kaffir Lime Leaves is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken stir fry with vegetables and kaffir lime leaves using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Stir Fry With Vegetables and Kaffir Lime Leaves:
- Take 400 grams chicken thigh, cut into strips
- Make ready 4-5 tbsp corn flour
- Take 1 tsp turmeric
- Make ready 1 tsp chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Get Mix all above and marinade for an hour
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Prepare 1 medium onion sliced
- Make ready 5-6 lime leaves
- Prepare 4 bird eye chillies, bruised
- Take 1 red pepper, julienned
- Get 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Take 4 tbsp chilli paste or sambal paste
- Get 2 tbsp thick soya sauce
- Take 1 tbsp honey
- Get Salt
Steps to make Chicken Stir Fry With Vegetables and Kaffir Lime Leaves:
- Heat 1/4 cup of vegetable oil then shallow fry the marinated chicken till cooked through and crispy. Set aside.
- Using the same wok discard the oil but take 2 tbsp and fry the garlic till fragrant then add in the blended chillies. Add 1/3 cup of water and let cook till oil separates.
- Add in the lime leaves, oyster sauce, soya sauce, honey, bird eye chilli and salt. Stir to mix and let it simmer till slightly thick.
- Turn the heat high and now add in the red pepper and saute for 30 seconds then add in the chicken and sliced onion. Give it one good stir and take it off the heat. Serve immediately.
Your daily diet must include at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Also, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living offers you a solid eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken stir fry with vegetables and kaffir lime leaves recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!