Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ayam garo rica (spicy chicken with lemon lime basil). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
AYAM GARO RICA (Spicy Chicken With Lemon Lime Basil) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. AYAM GARO RICA (Spicy Chicken With Lemon Lime Basil) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ayam garo rica (spicy chicken with lemon lime basil) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make AYAM GARO RICA (Spicy Chicken With Lemon Lime Basil):
- Take 1 whole chicken, cut according to taste
- Take 5 tablespoons cooking oil, for sauted
- Prepare 5 pieces kaffir lime leaves
- Get 5 lemongrass stalks white, crushed
- Prepare 3-4 tomatoes cut according to taste
- Prepare 2-3 spring onion, sliced
- Make ready 50-100 gram lemon basil leaves
- Take Enough water
- Get Spices and Ground :
- Make ready 5 clove garlic
- Take 3 large shallots
- Make ready 3 cm gingger
- Get 1 tablespoon turmeric powder (prepare fresh turmeric)
- Get 2 teaspoon sugar
- Get 2 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 20-23 bird eye chillie red &green (adjust to spiciness level)
Instructions to make AYAM GARO RICA (Spicy Chicken With Lemon Lime Basil):
- Marinate the chicken with lime juice / lemon juice, set aside for about 15 minute.
- Heat cooking oil in a skillet, add kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass, saute until the aroma comes out.
- Enter the ground spices, saute until the spices are cooked. Enter the chicken, stir until it changes color.
- Add tomatoes and stir again until evenly distributed, cook briefly until boiling. - If the sauce starts to shrink, enter the spring onion and stir again until the spices are absorbed.
- Add lemon basil leaves, stir until wilted, remove from heat. Serve warm with warm rice or any side dish you like.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ayam garo rica (spicy chicken with lemon lime basil) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!