Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, uncle tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook uncle tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴:
- Get 500 g cubed pork meat
- Get 500 g cubed lamb meat
- Make ready 2 liters brown wine vinager
- Prepare Olive oil
- Get 2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Take Salt
- Prepare 2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Make ready 5 cloves garlic
- Take 1 and a half sachets mild curry powder
- Take 1 can apricot jam
- Take 1 bottle Mrs Balls Chutney
- Make ready 7-8 onions
- Take 3 large green peppers
Instructions to make Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴:
- The most important part of the recipe is to let the meat marinade for at least 5 days for best flavour results. Start by lightly frying a copped onion in half a centimeter of olive oil until it starts to sweat.
- Then add garlic, salt, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, and curry powder and continue to lightly fry for about 3-4min or until the onion is golden brown, making sure not to burn the ingredients.
- Add 2 liters of brown vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Add can of apricot jam and bottle of chutney, bringing to boil and reducing for about 40-50min to reduce the vinegar and thicken the marinade, stirring occasionally to make sure that it doesn't stick.
- Whilst letting the marinade cool down completely, chop up the rest of the onions into nice square sizes slightly larger than the size of your meat and add them into the cold marinade.
- In a big dish with the cubed meat mix, pour onions and marinade over and mix. Allow the meat to marinade for at least 4-6 days. The longer, the better, stirring every day or two.
- When ready, soak a few wooden skewers is water to prevent them from splitting during the cooking cooking process.
- In the meantime, cut up 3-4 fresh large green peppers into large squares.
- When the skewers have soaked, start skewering the meat, alternating between onion, green pepper and meat until all has been skewered. Don't be shy with the amount of onion and green pepper that you use!
- When cooking, on the braai is the best. Serve with a potato salad, and enjoy!
You have to have a few superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. In addition, you need to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living gives you a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food uncle tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!