Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, peri peri chicken crepe. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook peri peri chicken crepe using 23 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peri Peri Chicken crepe:
- Get 100 gms chicken minced(keema) or chicken breast pieces finely chopped
- Prepare 1 large onion finely diced
- Make ready 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 handful spring onion greens
- Prepare For the peri peri sauce:
- Get 4 dry red chillis
- Get 2 tbspn balsamic/any regular vinegar
- Get 4 garlic pearls chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp chilli flakes
- Make ready 1 tbsp oregano
- Get 2 tbsp warm water
- Get to taste Salt
- Get For the crepes:
- Take 1 egg
- Prepare 2 tbsp melted butter
- Prepare 1 cup all purpose flour/maida
- Get 1/2 cup plain milk
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare as needed Water
- Take For the maida/flour paste:
- Prepare 2 tbspn maida/all purpose flour
- Get 1 Tbspn water
Steps to make Peri Peri Chicken crepe:
- Blend together all the ingredients listed under the peri peri sauce list and add it to the chicken keema(you may choose to use ready to use peri peri sauces too)
- Mix well and keep aside to marinate at least for an hour
- Use this time to make the crepes. Mix together all the ingredients listed for the crepes except the flour and butter in a bowl
- Whisk all the ingredients well and slowly add the flour to make a liquidy batter. Use very less water. Lastly add the butter to the batter and mix well
- Heat a tbsp of olive oil in a non stick pan and add a laddle full of the crepe mixture and spread it on the pan slowly by tilting the pan round if needed
- Cook the crepes till done on both sides(not brown) on Low heat
- Place them ready to use on a plate
- For the flour paste; combine 2 tbsp maida and 1 tbsp water to make a thick mix. keep aside in a small cup
- To cook the chicken, we heat a tbsp of olive oil in a pan and add the onions and sauté them for a while
- Add the marinated chicken and mix well. Cook till the chicken is done on medium- Low heat covered. no additional water needed, as the chicken cooks with its own juice and the sauce
- Once done check the seasoning and add salt if needed at this stage.
- Sprinkle a dash of spring onions greens and mix well. Take off from heat and place aside
- Now take a crepe and place it on a plate. Place 2 tbsp spoonful of the chicken mince and place it in the center of the crepe.
- Gently fold one side of the crepe to cover the chicken mixture lengthwise. Apply a tspn of the maida paste prepared on the edge of the opposite side of the crepe and paste it the first folded side
- Repeat the same process of sealing the sides of the crepes now by adding the maida paste on both sides of the crepes width wise
- The crepes should look square in shape once done.
- Heat a tbsp of olive oil in anon stick pan and pan fry the chicken crepes prepared on Low heat till both sides are golden brown
- Serve hot Garnished with spring onion greens
You need to include some superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Then, add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peri peri chicken crepe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!