Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, homemade kimchi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade kimchi using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Kimchi:
- Take 1 lb Wombok (Napa Cabbage)
- Get 3 cups Water
- Take 1 cup Salt
- Take 1 lb Radish, shredded
- Make ready 3 Onion leaves, cut into 1-inch long pieces
- Get Blended Paste:
- Get 1/2 Korean Pear, sliced
- Make ready 1 Onion, sliced
- Prepare Porridge:
- Prepare 300 ml Water
- Make ready 3 Tbsp Sweet Rice Flour
- Make ready Seasoning Mix:
- Take 5 Tbsp Red Pepper Powder (you can add more if you want too spicy)
- Get 100 ml Fermented Anchovy Sauce
- Get 1 1/2 Tbsp Maesilaek
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp Ginger, minced
- Take 1 Tbsp Salted Fermented Shrimp
Steps to make Homemade Kimchi:
- Cut bottom of the cabbage. Cut the leaves into bite sizes.
- Sprinkle salt evenly to all of the cabbage layer by layer. Splash water at the end. Soak the cabbage for 2 hours.
- Rinse at least 3 times through in cold water and place in a large strainer. Drain completely, about 1 hour.
- Add sweet rice powder into water and mix well in low heat. Let it cool off completely.
- Blend the Korean pear and onion.
- Combine blended Korean pear and onion, porridge, seasoning mix.
- Add the radish and green onions into the kimchi paste and mix well with your hand. (Make sure to wear a glove!)
- Toss the salted and drained cabbage and mix well until everything is evenly combined.
- Transfer to an air tight container. Enjoy!
You must include some superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try adding a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. Additionally, you should consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food homemade kimchi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!