Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, doenjang jjigae (korean soybean paste soup). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Doenjang Jjigae (Korean soybean paste soup) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Doenjang Jjigae (Korean soybean paste soup) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook doenjang jjigae (korean soybean paste soup) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Doenjang Jjigae (Korean soybean paste soup):
- Make ready 3 cloves minced garlic
- Get 1,5 l water
- Prepare 40 dried anchovies
- Prepare 4 tbsp soybean paste
- Make ready 4 large potatoes
- Take 1 yellow onion
- Get 2 zucchini’s
- Prepare tofu
- Make ready 3 stalks green onion
Instructions to make Doenjang Jjigae (Korean soybean paste soup):
- Peel the potatoes, dice into chuncky bits. Cut the onion, tofu, zucchini’s and green onion.
- Boil the water and put the garlic, dried anchovies and soybean paste in. Let it boil for 5-10 min.
- Add the potatoes and onion. Boil for 10 min.
- Add the zucchini. Boil for another 5 min.
- When the potatoes are soft, add the tofu, cover and boil for 5 min.
- When it’s done cooking add the green onion and it’s ready to serve!
Your daily diet must have at least a few of these super foods. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food doenjang jjigae (korean soybean paste soup) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!