Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Make ready 220 g softened butter
- Make ready 300 g sugar
- Make ready 1 packet vanilla sugar
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Prepare 4 very(!) ripe bananas, mashed with a fork
- Prepare 375 g flour
- Prepare 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Get 250 ml Greek yogurt
- Prepare 100 g chocolate chips or coarsely chopped, bake-proof chocolate
- Take 1 Bundt- or Gugelhupf cake tin
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (upper and lower heat). Grease the cake tin.
- Mix the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar using a hand mixer, until light and creamy. Mix until the sugar has dissolved, which takes about 5-7 min.
- Stir in one egg after the other. Mix until you get a smooth mixture.
- Add the mashed bananas. Don’t worry if the batter looks a little lumpy or strange, this is what it’s supposed to look like!
- Sieve the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a bowl. Mix well.
- Add half of the flour mixture and all of the Greek yogurt to the batter. Mix. Lastly add the rest of the flour and the chocolate chips/chunks. Don’t overwork the batter by mixing too much.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake tin. Bake for 60-70 minutes. Check the cake after 30 minutes; if the cake is browning too quickly, loosely place a sheet of aluminum foil on top of the cake. This will prevent the top of the cake to get too dark. Remove the foil towards the end of the baking time.
- Let the cake cool off completely in the cake tin. Then turn out the cake onto a cake platter.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. An hour of waiting while your. Homemade banana bread tastes superb - now you can make it at home yourself. Why not try them all and discover your. How to make your banana bread better—even though your banana bread is wonderful as it is! This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas - the blacker the better. How many bananas do I need for banana bread? Is there a trick to mashing bananas? Here at BA everybody has their favorite banana bread recipe. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!