Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lime chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lime Chicken Adobo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Lime Chicken Adobo is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lime chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lime Chicken Adobo:
- Get 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Prepare 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- Make ready 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 12 cloves garlic, smashed
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Get 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- Prepare 8 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- Make ready 3 tbsp honey
Instructions to make Lime Chicken Adobo:
- Trim any loose skin and as much fat as you can from the chicken thighs. Otherwise, the sauce will be a pool of grease.
- Put all the ingredients except for the honey into a baking dish. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Put a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Drain the chicken and put it in the pan skin-side down. Let fry for 5 minutes. Turn the chicken over and let fry 5 minutes on the other side.
- Add the marinade to the pan along with enough water so the liquid comes about halfway up the chicken. Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the chicken.
- Stir the honey into the sauce and let reduce until there's only about 1 cup left. Return the chicken to the pan and toss to coat. Plate the chicken. Strain the sauce and serve it on the side with some freshly steamed rice.
Your daily diet have to contain at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Adopting a green living diet plan will provide you with precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lime chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!