Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, gooseberry frangipane tart. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gooseberry Frangipane Tart is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Gooseberry Frangipane Tart is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have gooseberry frangipane tart using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gooseberry Frangipane Tart:
- Make ready 1 pack ready rolled pastry
- Get 100 g coconut oil
- Get 100 g caster sugar
- Make ready 100 g ground almonds
- Take 2 tbsp plain flour
- Get 1 tsp almond essence
- Take 2 eggs (or good quality egg replacer)
- Prepare 100 g gooseberries
Steps to make Gooseberry Frangipane Tart:
- Line the base of a springform flan tin with parchment paper and grease the sides with oil or marg.
- Line the tin with pastry, prick the base with a fork and bake blind for 15 mins. Use baking beans or a smaller tin to weigh down the base while it’s cooking.
- In a bowl, cream together the coconut oil and sugar. Then beat in the eggs and almond essence, and then mix in the ground almonds.
- Spoon the batter into the pastry case. Top and tail the gooseberries then press them into the batter.
- Bake at 180 C for 40-50 mins until golden brown on top. Cool and dust with icing sugar to serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food gooseberry frangipane tart recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!