Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vickys frangipane tart tray bake, gf df ef sf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys frangipane tart tray bake, gf df ef sf using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF:
- Take 200 grams Vickys Shortcrust Pastry recipe from my profile
- Get 4 tbsp strawberry or apricot jam
- Take 100 grams sunflower spread / butter
- Take 100 grams caster sugar
- Take 100 grams ground almonds
- Make ready 25 grams gluten-free / plain flour
- Make ready 3/4 tsp almond essence
- Prepare 3 tsp Vickys Best GF Egg Replacer recipe on my profile
- Take 6 tbsp light coconut milk
Steps to make Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a rectangular baking tray, 7"x 11" size. Make sure the parchment paper hangs over the sides for easy removal after baking
- Roll the pastry dough out and cut to fit the tin. Trim the edges to straighten but keep the offcuts and be careful transferring the pastry. Use your rolling pin to help hold and position it. Bake blind for 10 minutes then set aside to cool a little bit
- Roll out the offcut pastry and cut into strips. Set aside
- Spread the jam all over the firm but warm pastry base and set aside
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy
- Fold in the flour and almond essence and combine
- Mix the egg replacer and milk together and stir with the ground almonds into the batter
- Pour the batter over the pastry in the tin and level off
- Lay the pastry strips in a lattice pattern over the top
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes until the cake is risen and golden
- Cool on a wire rack then cut into equal squares
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vickys frangipane tart tray bake, gf df ef sf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!