Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, 🌶🥗onion bhaji🥗🌶. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🌶🥗onion bhaji🥗🌶 using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🌶🥗Onion Bhaji🥗🌶:
- Prepare 200 g gram flour
- Take 2 large red onions, sliced
- Prepare 1 large brown onion sliced
- Make ready 3 green chillis, sliced
- Prepare 1 clove garlic sliced
- Get 3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Make ready 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp black onion seeds (kalonji)
- Get 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- Take Water as required
- Get oil for frying
Steps to make 🌶🥗Onion Bhaji🥗🌶:
- Sift the gram flour and baking powder into a bowl, using a spoon to help if necessary. Add in the spices and mix well.
- Add water a bit at a time and mix until you achieve a batter which falls sluggishly from a spoon.
- Mix in the onions, garlic, coriander and chillis. - Make balls of the mixture just slightly larger than a golf ball.
- Deep fry the balls in a hot oil about 5 -6 minutes or untill golden Brown. - Remove from the oil and take out to the paper towel and serve hot.
- #Tips - - Serve with wedges of lemon. Onion bhajis can be prepared in advance and reheated in an oven before serving. They also freeze very well.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food 🌶🥗onion bhaji🥗🌶 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!