Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegetable lasanga with hung curd and chedder cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. The dish may be topped with melted grated mozzarella cheese. I made a healthy version of lasanga made with kidney beans,vegetables like eggplant and bell peppers.
Vegetable Lasanga with Hung Curd and Chedder Cheese is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Vegetable Lasanga with Hung Curd and Chedder Cheese is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegetable lasanga with hung curd and chedder cheese using 26 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Lasanga with Hung Curd and Chedder Cheese:
- Make ready 6 lasanga sheet(10*2.5)" size
- Get 2 medium sized Eggplant
- Make ready 1 big red Bell pepper
- Get 1 big green Bell pepper
- Get For Tomato kidney bean sauce-
- Prepare 3 big Tomatoes
- Take 350 grams red Kidney bean (can)
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Tomato ketchup
- Get 2 medium sized Onion
- Get 1 tablespoon Ginger-Garlic paste
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red Chilli powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Curry powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- Get 1 teaspoon kasuri methi
- Take 2 tablespoons Olive oil+ more to roast the vegetables
- Prepare as per taste Salt and sugar
- Make ready For White sauce-
- Take 400 grams hung Curd
- Get 2 large Eggs
- Make ready 1 handful chopped Coriander leaves/Parsley
- Make ready as required Salt and crush black pepper
- Prepare Other Ingredients-
- Make ready 10 sheets Cheddar cheese
- Make ready As required Chopped Coriander leaves to garnish
- Prepare as required Sufficient salt water to cook Lasanga
- Make ready 1 baking dish of (10*7)" size
Instructions to make Vegetable Lasanga with Hung Curd and Chedder Cheese:
- Finely chop tomatoes and onions.
- Heat olive oil in a big pan and add in chopped onion.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes and then add in ginger-garlic paste.
- Saute for another minute and then add in chopped tomatoes.
- Stir and add in the spice and seasonings like Kashmiri red chilli powder, curry powder, garam masala powder and salt.
- Cook until oil starts separating from mixture. Now it's time to add in canned red kidney beans with its liquid. Also add in tomato ketchup.
- Mix well. Add 1/4th cup of water. Also add in a small piece of beetroot to add the colour to the sauce. It's just optional step.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add in little sugar to enhance the taste.
- At last add in 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi.Delicious sauce is ready now. Set aside.
- Now prepare the vegetables. For that cut eggplants and bell peppers in thin slices.
- Roast them for 3-4 minutes with little olive oil.
- For the cheese sauce take 400g of hung curd and 2 eggs in a mixing bowl. I used hung curd to make the lasanga in a healthy way. You can use cream cheese or processed cheese also.
- Also add in chopped coriander leaves, black pepper crush and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
- Heat sufficient salt water to a big vessel to boil the lasanga sheets.
- Boil the sheets for 7-8 minutes or until the lasanga sheets are al dante (80%cooked).
- Transfer to a dish carefully.Be careful not to stick the sheets together.
- Take a baking dish and start assembling the ingredients of lasanga.
- First spread some tomato bean sauce at the bottom of the dish.
- Next spread a layer of roasted eggplant followed by roasted bell peppers.
- Now spread the hung curd sauce to cover the vegetables.
- Over the hung curd spread chedder cheese sheets as required.
- Next cover the cheese layer with cooked lasanga sheets.
- Repeat the layers again from tomato bean sauce to lasanga sheets. At the topmost layer I garnished with hung curd sauce, cheddar cheese, tomato bean sauce and some chopped coriander leaves. You can also use mozzarella cheese at the top.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil and bake in preheated (10minutes) oven for 30 minutes at 180 degree C.
- After 30 minutes, remove the foil and bake for more 5-6 minutes. Your Lasanga is ready now.
- Remove from oven, let it cool for 10 minutes.
- With a knife slice in squares and enjoy.
Your daily diet have to contain at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a healthy eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
Get Inspired On Our Official Site. I made a healthy version of lasanga made with kidney beans,vegetables like eggplant and bell peppers. What is Lasanga lasagna, is an one pot Italian dish made of stacked layers of thin flat pasta alternating with fillings such as ground meats and tomato sauce, vegetables, cheese sauce (which may include ricotta and parmesan), and seasonings and spices such as garlic, oregano and basil. The dish may be topped with melted grated mozzarella cheese. Place flour in a medium saucepan and gradually whisk in milk until well blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat. In a small bowl, combine the egg and cottage cheese. I also put cheese between the layers of the lasagna, as we like a seriously cheesy lasagna. There's no messing around with little bits of cheese in. The Vegetable Lasagna is a wonderful way to encourage our kids to enjoy more vegetables, while also showing them that healthy living can be soul-nurturing, wholesome, and comforting. Any simple and fresh dinner that brings my family happily together around the table is an instant keeper! Cook's Tips - Easy Vegetable Lasagna. In a large saucepan, melt butter. The hung curd is also known as curd cheese. Alternatively, you can use greek yogurt in place of fresh curd. For making this hung curd sandwich, I throw in finely chopped veggies in the hung curd. You can make curd and cabbage sandwich, you can make curd and cucumber sandwich or go with capsicum like me and make curd and capsicum sandwich. This homemade cheese ball is literally a love at first bite! Even a beginner can make this recipe with ease. If you love experimenting and trying new recipes, then you should definitely make some of these today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vegetable lasanga with hung curd and chedder cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!