Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, basil salmon with capers and avocados. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have basil salmon with capers and avocados using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Basil Salmon With Capers and Avocados:
- Make ready 2 each Salmon Filets
- Take 2 tbsp Fresh basil, chopped
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Fresh ground garlic
- Get 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Take 1/2 tsp Lime Juice
- Prepare 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Take 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Take 1/4 cup Capers
- Get 1 cup Sauerkraut
- Take 2 dash Parmesan cheese
Steps to make Basil Salmon With Capers and Avocados:
- Coat filets with Basil, garlic, lemon, lime.
- Let marinate 15 minutes
- Put olive oil in skillet.
- Place filets in skillet and cook on medium heat 20 minutes on first side
- Turn filets and add capers.
- Add sauerkraut around slides of skillet. Place avocado slices on top of the sauerkraut.
- Cook 10 minutes on second side
- Cut salmon down center and remove dark gray skin.
- Check for doneness of filets.
- If salmon is evenly done, plate the fish, kraut, and avocados, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with onion and yellow squash, and garlic toast.
You need to have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food basil salmon with capers and avocados recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!