Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sig's creamy cheesy leeks and bacon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sig's creamy cheesy leeks and bacon using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Creamy Cheesy Leeks and Bacon:
- Prepare 3 slices smoked, streaky bacon
- Prepare 2 leeks
- Prepare 1 small onion
- Take 150 gr grated cheddar cheese
- Take Pinch thyme
- Get Pinch dried lovage
- Prepare Pinch dried wild garlic
- Prepare 150 ml double cream
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Sig's Creamy Cheesy Leeks and Bacon:
- First preheat oven to 175°. Chop the bacon into small pieces, add to a heated frying pan and cook until almost crispy. In the meantime slice the leeks finely and wash until all soil is gone, drain, add to pan. Saute gently. Slice the onion very finely add to the leeks and soften down.
- Add the cream and all the seasonings. Heat through for a few minutes. Take off heat, cool down. Put into an ovenproof dish, then add the grated cheese.
- Cook until cheese has become golden brown. Serve hot. You can just cook so that cheese is melted. Cool down, put in fridge. Next day cook in oven until cheese has browned.
Your daily diet should include at least several of these super foods. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. Moreover, you should eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sig's creamy cheesy leeks and bacon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!