Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fried eggplant : (baingan 🍆 bajji/pakore) 💁🏻♀️😋. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried eggplant : (baingan 🍆 bajji/pakore) 💁🏻♀️😋 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Eggplant : (Baingan 🍆 Bajji/Pakore) 💁🏻♀️😋:
- Prepare 1 Big Brinjal (Eggplant/Aubergine)
- Take 2 Eggs
- Get To Taste Salt
- Take as required Bread Crumbs
- Get 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder (Optional)
- Get 2 Cups Cooking Oil (Any)
- Take 1/2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup (Optional)
Instructions to make Fried Eggplant : (Baingan 🍆 Bajji/Pakore) 💁🏻♀️😋:
- Wash & Cut the Brinjal as shown in the pic in a plate- keep that & apply salt all over it, in between it's designed petals & set aside for at least 15-20 mins time.
- In a broad: Take sufficient oil to deep/shallow fry them keep the bread crumbs ready mixed with a little salt. Also, in another plate/bowl- break 2 eggs & whisk it well with the salt, turmeric & red chilli powder powders, a little tomato ketchup & black pepper powder & set both aside.
- After 15 mins- The brinjals will release sufficient water due to the salt put on it- Pat dry the entire water with the kitchen towel & keep it on a fresh clean plate for another 5-6 mins time to dry up a little more, so as to we can fry it safe in the oil & avoid spluttering of it due to the water content in it (if at all any still remaining).
- Heat the frying pan on medium-high flame.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fried eggplant : (baingan 🍆 bajji/pakore) 💁🏻♀️😋 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!