Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken and kasuri methi fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
It tastes different than usual chicken gravy. Kasuri methi chicken curry is a tasty restaurant style rich gravy recipe.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken and kasuri methi fried rice using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Kasuri Methi Fried Rice:
- Make ready 700 gm Chicken breast cubes
- Take 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Red chilli flakes
- Take 3 tbsp Kasuri Methi
- Take 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Get 2 tsp Pav Bhaji masala
- Prepare 2 tsp Black Pepper powder
- Prepare 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Get 1 Capsicum finely chopped
- Prepare 2-3 Carrots finely chopped
- Take 1/2 cup boiled Green Peas
- Get 1 Maggi seasoning cube
- Take 1 tsp Caraway Seeds
- Take 700 gm Rice
- Prepare 1 tbsp Lemon juice
Steps to make Chicken and Kasuri Methi Fried Rice:
- Soak rice in enough water for 20 minutes. Cook al dente with caraway seeds and maggi seasoning cubes. Also add salt as per taste and a tablespoon of lemon juice for a fluffier rice.
- In a cooking pot, heat oil and saute onions with ginger garlic paste until light pinkish in colour. Add chicken cubes to the pot along with the other spices one by one. Also add kasuri methi to it. Mix well and saute until the chicken is done. Also add the veggies of your choice now.
- Do not cook them much as they should retain the crunch. Adjust spices according to taste. Cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes on a medium high heat. Add in cooked rice and mix well taking care not to break the grains.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with mint raita as i did to your family and guests.
Your daily diet must contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
Methi Chicken is a good sidedish for both Rice and chapathi. It tastes different than usual chicken gravy. Methi pepper chicken is a delicious dish where chicken is cooked with dried methi leaves, pepper powder and also with masala. Kasuri methi chicken curry is a tasty restaurant style rich gravy recipe. I used to have a misconception that any recipe cooked with fenugreek leaves will taste bitter until I tasted Kasuri Machchi curry ( fish curry cooked with dried fenugreek leaves) at one restaurant. Fry onion in oil till brown. Methi Chicken Recipe, How To Make Methi Chicken Methi Chicken Recipe is a delicious hyderabadi delight made from fresh methi leaves and chicken. Serve it with roti or rice!!! Methi mathri is a perfect tea time snack made from maida, besan and kasuri methi. Here is a simple recipe for how to make Indian methi mathri. How to make Indian methi mathri: Mix all purpose flour, besan, salt, carom seed, crushed dried kasuri methi and red chili powder in a big bowl. The pre dominant flavpour of kasuri methi si what makes the dish absolutely delicious. Once the garlic looks cooked, add onions on medium heat and fry them till they are almost translucent. When the chicken is cooked and the gravy is thick, add kasuri methi. Blend well and remove chicken roast. Methi Chicken is one of the most famous and delicious dishes from the Hyderabadi cuisine. At last, add coriander leaves and garam masala powder to it and mix. Description of Kasuri Methi, What is Dried Fenugreek Leaves? Kasuri Methi refers to dried leaves of the fenugreek plant.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken and kasuri methi fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!