Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fresh methi chicken (murgh curry). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fresh Methi Chicken (Murgh Curry) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fresh Methi Chicken (Murgh Curry) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fresh methi chicken (murgh curry) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Methi Chicken (Murgh Curry):
- Take 10 chicken things or 4 breast
- Take 300 g sliced onions
- Get 3 tbsp fresh garlic paste
- Make ready 2 tbsp ginger paste
- Make ready 4 fresh tomatoes
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Make ready 2 tbsp turmeric
- Get 1 tbsp Garam masala
- Get 6 green chillies
- Make ready 1 tbsp cumin
- Take 200 g fresh methi (fresh fenugreek leaves)
- Take Oil for frying the chicken
Steps to make Fresh Methi Chicken (Murgh Curry):
- Chop the chicken thighs in to medium sized pieces or diced the chicken breast (if using the breast instead chicken thighs.
- Marinate the chicken with eggs, salt, 1 tbsp turmeric and garlic. Leave it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Prepare the stuff for masala by slicing the onions, grated garlic, ginger and chopped green chillies.
- Heat up one cup of oil and fry the marinated chicken. Once fried, take the chicken out of the oil and place in to clean dish.
- Drain some of the oil and leave 2 tbsp oil in the same dish to cook the masala. Sauté the cumin seeds, garlic until brown. Add sliced onions. Cook the onions until oil starts to separate.
- Add chopped tomatoes, ginger, chillies and salt. Cook it for 20 mins on medium heat. Keep stirring after 5 mins. Add turmeric and 1/2 cup water.
- Once the gravy cooked to nice consistency, add fresh Methi. Cook it for further 5-10 mins.
- Add chicken. Mix it together till the masala coated nicely to the chicken.
- Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with Rice and Naan.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fresh methi chicken (murgh curry) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!