Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, soft pork rib with chestnut in dang gui sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Soft Pork Rib With Chestnut In Dang Gui Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Soft Pork Rib With Chestnut In Dang Gui Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have soft pork rib with chestnut in dang gui sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Pork Rib With Chestnut In Dang Gui Sauce:
- Get 800 grams soft Pork rib
- Make ready 40 dried chestnut
- Prepare 3 star anise
- Make ready 5 clove
- Get 4 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Prepare 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- Make ready 3 tbsp brown sugar depending on your sweetness preferences
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Get 350 ml water
- Make ready 8 slice Dang Gui (Chinese Angelica)
- Make ready 10 Keichi (Wolfberries)
Steps to make Soft Pork Rib With Chestnut In Dang Gui Sauce:
- Presoak the dried chestnut with hot water then remove the excess skin
- With oil sauté the star anise,clove with soft Pork Rib then add water and bring it to a boil
- Add in the chestnut and dark soy sauce, light soy sauce and sugar and mix well and bring it to a boil
- Transfer all ingredients to a pressure cooker then add in the DANG GUI AND KEICH (optional if you cannot find this ingredients) and cook on high for 30 minutes (if using normal pot then just simmer in Low heat for 1 hour)
- Soft Pork Rib With Chestnut In Dang Gui Sauce
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food soft pork rib with chestnut in dang gui sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!