Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast egg cups. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast egg cups using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Egg Cups:
- Make ready Filling:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Get 1/2 onion (chopped)
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 tomato (chopped)
- Make ready 1/2 cup spinach (chopped)
- Prepare Egg mixture:
- Get 7 eggs
- Make ready 60 ml milk
- Prepare Topping:
- Prepare 8 slices cheese (white cheddar)
Steps to make Breakfast Egg Cups:
- Preheat oven to 180’C.
- Prepare 12-hole muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, fry onion and salt till onions are brown.
- Add tomato and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Mix eggs and milk in a small bowl till well combined.
- Divide filling in 8 muffin pan holes evenly.
- Pour over egg mixture evenly.
- Add one slice of cheese on top of each and push down.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minute.
- Serve hot with toast and enjoy!
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food breakfast egg cups recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!