Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato & kale stir fry with a peanut sesame dressing. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato & Kale Stir Fry With A Peanut Sesame Dressing is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Sweet Potato & Kale Stir Fry With A Peanut Sesame Dressing is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
This time I decided to do something different other than a casserole or a pie. You can eat this cake plain, topped with whipped cream, or topped with a glaze.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato & kale stir fry with a peanut sesame dressing using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato & Kale Stir Fry With A Peanut Sesame Dressing:
- Get 180 g curly kale,
- Take 1 orange bell pepper, sliced into strips, seeds removed,
- Prepare 1 onion (110g), chopped,
- Get 400 g sweet potatoes, cooked, removed from skins,
- Prepare 2 spring onions, chopped finely,
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic granules,
- Make ready White pepper to season
- Take Coconut oil for frying,
- Make ready To make the dressing:
- Get 30 g smooth peanut butter,
- Get 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce,
- Make ready 4 tsp runny honey,
- Take 1 tsp sesame oil,
- Make ready 1 small dash of water
Instructions to make Sweet Potato & Kale Stir Fry With A Peanut Sesame Dressing:
- Mix together all of the sauce ingredients until a runny smooth consistency is achieved, that is thin enough to drizzle over the stir-fry at the end of cooking, and set aside.
- Heat up a wok over a high heat and add in around 2tbsp worth of coconut oil. Add in the onions and peppers plus the whites of the spring onions, reserving the greens as garnish, and fry gently until they begin to soften slightly.
- Add in the kale and add the garlic granules and season with pepper. Toss everything together. Add in the cooked sweet potato, after cutting them up into bite sized chunks, and fry with the kale for 1-2 minutes until the kale begins to wilt down.
- Turn out onto your serving bowls/plates then drizzle over the dressing. If you want to, you can heat the dressing up a little by blitzing in the microwave for around 4-6 seconds, stirring then drizzling over. Garnish with the spring onions. Eat and enjoy!
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
Sweet potatoes during the holidays are a must in our household. This time I decided to do something different other than a casserole or a pie. I used white sweet potatoes, but any sweet potatoes will do. You can eat this cake plain, topped with whipped cream, or topped with a glaze. Either way, this pound cake is delicious! Sweet potatoes are available year-round, but their flavor peaks in the fall and winter. Alton recommends choosing specimens that are heavy for their size and free of any soft spots or sprouts. The sweet potato or sweetpotato (Ipomoea batatas) is a dicotyledonous plant that belongs to the bindweed or morning glory family, Convolvulaceae. Its large, starchy, sweet-tasting, tuberous roots are a root vegetable. The young leaves and shoots are sometimes eaten as greens. The sweet potato is not closely related to the common potato (Solanum tuberosum).. Packed with nutrients, sweet potatoes are a healthy and colorful addition to any meal. Find recipes for sweet potato casseroles, fries, pie, soup and more in this collection of sweet potato recipes. The sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas) is an underground tuber. It's rich in an antioxidant called beta carotene, which is very effective at raising blood levels of vitamin A, particularly in. Sweet potato fries are also tasty, but don't eat them often. Sweet potatoes are a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and lightly spray it with cooking spray. Thoroughly wash and dry sweet potatoes. As the weather starts getting cooler in the fall, there's nothing better (or cozier!) than a delicious sweet potato dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet potato & kale stir fry with a peanut sesame dressing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!