Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, menthi ladoo fenugreek seeds. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Menthi Ladoo Fenugreek seeds is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Menthi Ladoo Fenugreek seeds is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook menthi ladoo fenugreek seeds using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Menthi Ladoo Fenugreek seeds:
- Make ready 1/4 cup menthi
- Prepare 1/2 cup Dry fruits of your choice
- Get 1 cup grated dry coconut
- Prepare 2 cups ghee
- Make ready 1 cup wheat flour
- Make ready 2 cups jaggery
- Get 1/4 cup edible gum
- Make ready 1 cup kharik powder
- Get 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Get 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
Steps to make Menthi Ladoo Fenugreek seeds:
- Keep a pan on low heat and roast fenugreek seeds for 1 min and make a smooth powder in grinder and soak it overnight in melted ghee.
- Keep a pan on low heat and add 1tbs ghee roast all dry fruits one by one adding ghee if required. In a same pan roast kharik powder. Also roast soaked menthi powder on low heat.
- In a same pan add some more ghee and fry gum till it fluffs nicely on very low flame. Now take a grinder jar and grind dry fruits and gum to coarse powder.
- Roast dry coconut till turns golden brown. Add ghee and roast wheat flour till turns golden Colour.
- Keep all ingredients in big plate. Now keep a pan and add jaggery and let it melt don't cook for long time. Pour it in mixture and mix immediately. Add cardamom and nutmeg powder. Make small ladoo when you are able to touch the mixture moderately hot. Add some melted ghee if not able to make Ladoo.
- The ladoos are ready, you can eat early morning one to increase the immune system.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food menthi ladoo fenugreek seeds recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!