Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ika yakisoba (panfried noodles with squid). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ika Yakisoba (Panfried Noodles with Squid) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Ika Yakisoba (Panfried Noodles with Squid) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ika yakisoba (panfried noodles with squid) using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ika Yakisoba (Panfried Noodles with Squid):
- Get 2 bags Yakisoba noodles (steamed or boiled)
- Make ready 80 to 100 grams Ground pork (or finely chopped pork belly)
- Get 1/2 Squid (cleaned)
- Get 120 grams Cabbage
- Take 4 1/2 tbsp Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Okonomiyaki sauce
- Get 1 dash Salt
- Make ready 1 dash Pepper
- Take 1 dash Umami seasoning
- Make ready 1 Aonori
Steps to make Ika Yakisoba (Panfried Noodles with Squid):
- Separate the noodles, put them in a heated non-stick frying pan, and pan fry them over high-medium heat to brown them. When they start to make a crackling sound, turn them over.
- When some of the noodles are very lightly browned, transfer the noodles to a plate.
- Julienne the cabbage thinly Soak in a bowl of water for a while, and drain.
- Open up the squid. We'll use the head part and the legs for this recipe. You can use the good body part too, but I use that for other recipes.
- Cut the legs apart into pairs, then cut each leg into thirds. Cut the head part in half lengthwise and then slice thinly.
- Put the ground pork in the frying pan you used to cook the noodles and stir fry. When it's more or less cooked, add the squid and stir fry again. (Medium heat.)
- When the squid is cooked, add the cabbage, salt and pepper and umami seasoning, and stir fry. When the cabbage has wilted, shove the contents of the frying pan to one side. (Medium heat.)
- Return the noodles to the pan in the empty space, add 3 tablespoons of the Worcestershire-style sauce, and coat the noodles with it (Medium heat.)
- When the sauce has coated the noodles, mix the ingredients that were shoved to the side in. Add the rest of the sauce and the okonomiyaku sauce and mix well. (High-medium heat.)
- When everything is well mixed it's done! Optionally serve topped with aonori or a fried egg and so on.
- The flavor of Worcestershire-style sauce differs by the brand, so adjust to taste.
- Basically, it's OK to cook this without adding any oil, but if you're worried that it will stick, you can add some when you pan fry the noodles.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily diet. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. Be sure to include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ika yakisoba (panfried noodles with squid) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!