Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, texas bean casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook texas bean casserole using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Texas Bean Casserole:
- Get 1 lb Ground Beef
- Prepare 1 lb. Bulk Sausage
- Take 1 lb. Bacon, chopped
- Take 1 Lg. Yellow Onion, diced
- Make ready 1 Can Kidney Beans
- Get 1 Can Pinto Beans
- Make ready 1 Can Lima/Butter Beans
- Take 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- Prepare 1 Cup Ketchup
- Make ready 1 Cup Smokey BBQ Sauce
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Yellow Mustard
- Get 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. Smoked Paprika
- Make ready Dash Cayenne Pepper
- Make ready to taste Salt and Black Pepper,
- Prepare 2-3 Boxes Jiffy Cornbread Mix or Yellow Cornmeal
- Prepare 2-3 Lg. Eggs
- Make ready 3/4 Cup Milk, divided
Steps to make Texas Bean Casserole:
- In a large frying pan cook the hamburger, sausage, and onion til meat is no longer pink and onion is translucent.
- Add the chopped bacon and cook for a few minutes longer. Drain all the grease. Add meat mixture to a crock pot. Add rest of ingredients to crock pot.
- Give a stir to mix everything together. Cover and cook on High 3-4 hours.
- Prepare cornbread and pour over top of bean mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes or til cornbread is lightly brown and when toothpick or knife inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and serve. 😋
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Once the Texas Beans is done pour into casserole dishes (should have enough to make 2-3 casseroles).
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food texas bean casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!