Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, egg veg paratha (pancakes). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. To make egg paratha, you can use ready paratha, roti or frozen paratha as well. Egg paratha can be had for breakfast, brunch or dinner.
Egg veg paratha (pancakes) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Egg veg paratha (pancakes) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have egg veg paratha (pancakes) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg veg paratha (pancakes):
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Make ready 2 tsp onion chopped
- Make ready 2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- Get 2 green chili chopped
- Take 1 tomato chopped
- Make ready 3 tbsp spring onion chopped
- Get 1 tsp salt ya as your taste
- Make ready 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Take 1/4 tsp termaric powder
- Make ready 2 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 5 tbsp maida
- Prepare 1/2 cup milk ya water
- Get Oil for frying
Steps to make Egg veg paratha (pancakes):
- Sub sy pahly aik bowl main egg break kar ke dal kar fork sy beat kar lein
- Phir dry spices dal dein or mix kar lein
- Add tomato coriander leaves green chili onion spring onion mix well
- Ab maide ko chan lein or milk dalty Huey aik thin sa batter bana lein
- Ab ye maida or milk wala batter egg batter main dal kar achy sy mix kar lein koey lumps na rahy
- Ab aik pan ko.low flame per rakhain or 1 tbsp oil dal kar garam kar lein or aik bary spoon sy better ko mix kar ke 2 spoon pan main spread kar dein
- Achy sy pan main phela dein or low flame per 3 mint cook karein (1 mint ke bad pan ko hila lein 2 sy 3 bar pan ko hila dein ta ke paratha sub jaga sy achy sy cook ho jaey or paratha paltny main easy rahy)
- Jub aik side sy cook ho jaey to dosri side palat kar spetula sy press karty Huey 2 to 3 mint cook karein
- Jub cook ho jaey to dish out kar lein or baki 2 parathy bhi isi trha ready kar lein
- AP ketchup ke sath serve karein kids favourite breakfast ready hy
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
Egg paratha recipe - easy protein rich healthy paratha recipe with step by step photos. Egg paratha can be had for breakfast, brunch or dinner. Egg paratha is a kids' favorite, so i make it often for their after school snack. To make egg paratha, you can use ready paratha, roti or frozen paratha as well. Learn how to make crispy egg paratha. Very easy step by step egg paratha video recipe. Enjoy this homemade restaurant-style flaky layered egg paratha roll. Eggless pancakes recipe with step by step pics. It is possible to make the best pancakes which are fluffy, light and soft and yet made with whole wheat flour It is difficult to guess that these pancakes are made without eggs. they are fluffy and have a nice soft texture. Hence it also becomes difficult to. Kothu Paratha is a popular South Indian Street Food recipe. Egg Kothu Paratha is made with leftover paratha and eggs mixed with some spicy onion tomato masala. Serve it with any raita of your choice for dinner. Egg paratha is basically a flat bread recipe with egg mixture stuffing. Egg paratha can be had for breakfast, brunch or dinner. Kids and all age groups loved this Flip and cook on the other side as well and cook till the egg is done on the edges as well. Serve egg paratha with chutney or vegetable salad. Egg paratha is basically a flat bread recipe with egg mixture stuffing. Egg paratha is made in such a way that can be given mainly for kids breakfast/lunch. A quick simple and easy egg paratha recipe made using wheat dough by spreading egg mixture and cooking it perfectly.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food egg veg paratha (pancakes) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!